Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Please dont be mad. i know its been a while. but im here now. and im not making any promises cause we all know im not very good at keeping them. but i will try to post at least once a week. there are a couple things to say.
i am still with the mexican guy, Ricardo. things are very, very good with him. hes teaching me so much about how to be an adult! and how to handle a relationship! im enjoying a relationship for the first time in my entire life. we are taking things slow and we are living in the moment. it feels amazing. and most of all, when i get scared he holds my hand and hugs me. im so glad i have him there because growing up is scarey as hell. i spend so much time at his house i practically live there. in fact i was there last night. it was praticularly good. heres a run-down. 0
i got to his house around six-ish after work. went straight up to his apartment, to his room and collapsed on his bed. we turned on the music which means "it feels like i havent seen you in forever and lets make out and talk and eventually have sex..." i really like this part of our little routine. i guess you could call it a routine. however, it continually changes. that ended a couple hours later... so we took my car to ukrops to get some food. we walked over to the take-hone-dinner section. you know where they have the salad bar and stuff. and he ate olives out of the bin and i think he even snuck off with some tomatoes. i finally decided on lasagna and ben&jerry's for dessery. we took it back to his place and ate... and put in a movie. and i started thinking. and i started getting scared. so i tried to get him to turn off the movie but i was being a bitch about it and complaining. instead of telling him what was up. so he started picking on me and what started out as a playful argument turned into me getting seriously pissed off and getting up and putting my shoes on and heading out the door. but like the great man he is, he came after me and had me in his arms before i could get to the front door. we went back to his room and i had a breakdown. i talked about going to college. and regretting high school stuff. and a whole lot of other stuff. and he held me and told me he was proud of me. and he said if i go to college we would get married when i was done. and he would wait for me until then. becuase he loves me and hes committed to the relationship. and i am as well.

No comments: