Monday, February 11, 2008

Heres Your Fucking Proof

Some men are just asswholes! its like they just dont get how to act like a decent human being. they arent capable of conducting themselves in an apropriate way.
Story: i went over my friends house friday night. a girl. she lives with her boyfriend. we had so much fun. everything was soo good. we were like a small little happy family. i was drinking and got extremely silly and they were sober. her boyfriend glanced at me occassionally but i guess thats ok, because if there is someone you're not used to seeing ur gonna look, right? well, i passed out on the floor and he took me to the living room and put me on the sofa. i slept and the next morning chanel asked me if i would like to spend another night and i did. so i stayed. that night the shit hit the fan. we were all talking acting normal just like the night before. until she got in the shower. i was sitting on the sofa when he came over and started telling me how beautiful i was. more beautiful than his girlfriend. then he put his hands on me and forced me to kiss him. thats right. one hand on sholder... the other on my neck. i was so scared. and humiliated. i told her what happened and i cried hysterically. now i have to have sex with him or he will leave her. i couldnt make this up!! god, i wish it were fiction.
For Every Guy Thats An Ass Two Are Amazing: my best guy friend in the whole entire world. James! i was able to open up to him and cry on him. he calmed me down and soothed me. he answers his phone on the first ring and drives out of his way to hold me. Ricardo! is the sexiest most sensitive and caring man i know. he knows what to say to make my heart melt into a puddle of goo. without these two men... i wouldnt be talking on here.

No comments: